So I did a little bit of shopping for Buddy. My mentor (read consulting health professional read the psychologist I see) calls it avoidance. When I’m in a mindful head space I agree, when I’m not I call it necessary clothing of my child in 6 different pairs of swimmers in readiness for summer. Luckily for me, Target and Big W are cheap as chips. Here are some of the fun stuff in store at the moment for little ones.
1. The old Dunlop Volleys for 6 month old feet.
6. My most favourite purchase yet, the Peter Rabbit collection. I hope it becomes a treasured favourite for Buddy too.
1. 2. & 3. are all from Target (in store not online).
4. are from the Cancer Council (online)
5. are from Big W (in store)
6. is from Dymocks (in store)